**** it, We'll Take This One Sweatshirt
by Homebody Apparel
2020 is a year that no one wants. Being the kind and generous (not to mention codependent and nervous) folks that we are, we will take this SOB off your hands. The Memers don't want it, the Celebrities don't want it, the Investors don't want it, even the Politicians don't want it. And because, now that the chips are down, the rest of the world is going to take the Introvert's playbook right out of our damn hands and use it to save the world, we think it only fitting that, finally, after so long and so much patient waiting, we can claim ownership of this moment in history. It, of course, had to be under the worst possible circumstances. So, there it is. If you don't want to buy the shirt, just stop for a moment and think of how you may need it when the toilet paper eventually runs out.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem